We will only ever use or pass on information about you if others involved in your care have a genuine need for it.
- We collect and hold data about you for the purpose of providing safe and effective healthcare
- Your information may be shared with our partner organisations to audit services and help provide you with better care
- Information sharing is subject to strict agreements on how it is used and we will only share your information outside of our partner organisations with your consent*
- If you are happy with how we use your information you do not need to do anything
- If you do not want your information to be used for any purpose beyond providing your care please let us know so we can code your record appropriately
- You can object to sharing information with other health care providers but if this limits your treatment options we will tell you
- Our guiding principle is that we are holding your information in the strictest confidence
*Unless the health & safety of others is at risk, the law requires it or it is required to carry out a statutory function
This Practice have appointed Barry Jackson to be the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
He is employed by N3i and can be contacted through their service desk on phone: 0300 002 0001 or email: N3i.email@example.com.